Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner in Smokin  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I'm quite experience with all kind of liners but I have to admit this one left me with a big disappointment because it was absolutely impossible to use and that's what made me hate this as much as I actually do
  • First, I found the packaging so cheap and so useless
  • In fact, I noticed the applicator was kind of weird
  • The only thing I found to resolve this annoying problem of flakes was to tap the cheap applicator against my sink to get the powder excess off, which I hated so much because it was nothing else than a waste of product
  • I find it is so bad that it should even not exist because this liner is definitely worthing nothing

• by jobinsocket

I had too much frustrations using this product…However, I do adore the super dramatic color but that’s where the good part ends. Except this, everything else about it is bad to me! I’m quite experience with all kind of liners but I have to admit this one left me with a big disappointment because it was absolutely impossible to use and that’s what made me hate this as much as I actually do. First, I found the packaging so cheap and so useless.

In fact, I noticed the applicator was kind of weird. At first look, it seemed to me it was made in something like solid rubber but no, in

reality it wasn’t even fuzzy to hold the powder.

So, the product was just dropping off of it, falling all over my cheeks and under my eyes by the same way while I was applying it. What frustrated me the most with it was that all those littles tiny flakes all over my face stayed and when I tried to wipe them off, all I got was streaks everywhere in my face.

Horrible! I had to use my make-up remover to get rid of them and this operation took off my foundation by the way. I really disliked it! The only thing I found to resolve this annoying problem of flakes ...

• was to tap the cheap applicator against my sink to get the powder excess off, which I hated so much because it was nothing else than a waste of product.

More than that, the applicator was so thick it was very difficult for me to do a thin line. I had to concentrated a lot and angle it very carefully to obtain something decent to show, but all that just to get an disappointing result, which made me so angry.

For me the complaints don’t end here because I also have to mention that not only it flaked like crazy, but it also smudged as well. In fact, within 40 minutes

this cheap product had all run under my eyes.

I have never expected to be looking like a panda in less than one hour wearing this liner. Overall, it usually takes me around few minutes in the morning to put some liner on, but when I tried this product, it took me over 15 minutes.

I find it is so bad that it should even not exist because this liner is definitely worthing nothing! To me, nothing more than a crappy product with which one you must tape big tissues under your eyes when you use it just to be sure not making a huge disaster all over your face. Please skip this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312402303420829/k2311a0224/2.24.08