Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I work a lot outside, especially in the summer months, so I love how it contains a sunscreen to help protect your skin from sun damage
  • I really love how convenient the packaging is

• by EmCa11

I have been using Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF for years now. It is one of the only facial products that does not break me out. It is fragrance free, PABA-free and non-comedogenic. I work a lot outside, especially in the summer months, so I love how it contains a sunscreen to help protect your skin from sun damage. It is lightweight

and claims to be non-greasy. However, I find that it does take a while for this to absorb into the skin. Because of this, you have to wait quite a while to apply make-up after using this moisturizer. Otherwise, you are left with streaky make-up application and your face will look very shiny and greasy.

Although this has never caused a breakout ...

• on my very sensitive skin, it does sting my face sometimes after I use it. This is a little concerning. It makes me wonder which ingredient is causing the irritation. I have not discontinued use though, because it does not make my skin red or raw. I will continue to use it until I find something better.

I really love how convenient

the packaging is. It comes in a bottle that has a pump dispenser at the top. With one pump, it dispenses just the right amount of lotion to cover my whole face. I never have to worry about wasting any lotion when I use this. It is 4 ounces and retails for about $10.99. You can find it at most grocery stores and drugstores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312402303370829/k2311a0224/2.24.08