CELL PHONE CHARMS  » Phones  »
  • When I was in verizon a few weeks ago I noticed that they had cell phone charms for sale, and thought that it was the most absurd thing ever
  • It seems kind of silly to to decorate your cell hpone with a charm, but the more I think about it the more sense it seems to make

• by Emily
      When I was in verizon a few weeks ago I noticed that they had “cell phone charms” for sale, and thought that it was the most absurd thing ever. Since then Ive seen them for sale at

a few other places as well. It seems kind of silly to to decorate your cell hpone with a charm, but the more I think about it the more sense it seems to make. Cell phones ...

• all look pretty similar now a days. With a cell hpone charm you can easily tell the difference between your cell hpone and your friends that are all similar in style. This can be a good way
        to give our cell phone a little personal style as well. You can get all sorts of different things like stars, fish and other things whatever stands for you, you can probably get on a cell hpone charm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37130130310731/k2311a0113/1.13.06