THE WASHER THAT DOES IT FOR YOU  » Electronics  »
  • I bought mine, as soon as I was shown what they could do, and how easily the machine does incredible things, on its own
  • I prefer NOT to lean clear to the floor to wash my laundry

• by calwaone
      Have you tried the Fisher Paykel clothes washing machine, yet? It is really entirely different than any standard washing machine, and worth every cent you could possibly pay!

Most clothes washers have around 300 parts to go wrong with them, to start with. Fisher Paykel has 63 parts. Fisher Paykel has no transmission to go out, as it is direct drive, as well. Manufacturing of Fisher Paykel clothes washers started in New Zealand many years, ago, but they were not introduced to the United States until about ten years ago. Repair men have been totally trained in how to help you IF you should ever need a repair.

I have not needed ANY repairs in my ten years of ownership. I bought mine, as soon as I was shown what they could do, and how easily the machine does incredible things, on its own! Are you asking yourself what ‘on its own’ could possiby mean? THAT is the great part!

When you want to wash a heavy load of laundry, you simply put the heavy load into the washer. You push heavy load. The washer, by itself, is totally computerized and weighs the laundry inside the stainless steel tub.

You simply push the button as to how dirty the

laundry is! It does this, in order to compute exactly how much water, not a drop more, is necessary for this load to clean perfectly. Next, because you have pushed heavy load, your machine will decide what temperature your laundry needs to have in the water to clean it better than any other machine on the market! This is done, automatically! When it is time to spin the laundry, the machine will, on heavy load, spin the laundry out at a magnificent 1000 RPM! You cannot make jeans, towels, other heavy duty laundry drip when it has spun at this speed. What does this do for your PG&E bill? It keeps it really energy efficient, and far less expensive! In fact, when PG&E first started giving energy stars for great energy appliances, Fisher Paykel was the first top load clothes washer that was allowed the same energy star efficiency as the front loaders! I prefer NOT to lean clear to the floor to wash my laundry. When the clothes are so well spun, the laundry will take far less time in the dryer, and we all know, that is where the money seems to drain your finances!

Don’t ever worry about your finer clothing in this Fisher Paykel machine.

...

• My machine even has washable wool cycle on it, as New Zealand DOES have sheep! So, with this cycle, I wash my delicate silk angora sweaters, without any worries. They are expensive sweaters that I would never have put in any other machine! The spin, on this and the regular delicate cycle is only 350 RPM, and does not harm your really nice clothing. Permanent press is clearly marked as an option, as well. The spin on this cycle is only 750RPM, and that really makes it so that the clothes do not get damaged at all, yet, are truly rinsed out and spun well for the dryer.

The detergent used, is very small, and put directly down the center of the machine. There is a place for your softener, as well. This will automatically dispense, as necessary. The stainless steel tub is really great.

Zippers, snaps, metal things can really bang up a regular washer. When this happens, it is rather like hang nails grabbing at your clothing when you try to wash them. This is not good, as anyone who has ever had a hang nail will assure you!

If you realize that you have not even heard of Fisher Paykel, it may be because, in our

County, only those better stores who belong to the Brand Source Dealers’ Group may sell them. If you worry about tub size, don’t worry, here.

The tub is huge! I do quilts in mine, on gentle, all the time. Price of machines is always a good question. My machine cost about $599. 99.

Now, compare that to front loaders’ pricings. Is it better than Maytag to me? Yes, it is. Is it better than Frigidaire to me? Yes, it is. (I name these, as they are the most known front loaders).

Upkeep, for mine, in ten years, has been nothing. The amount of detergent used is the same small amount I would have been using in a front loading machine!

Some people have a hard time trying to pronouce the name of this washer, so I will try to help you with that. Fisher Paykel is pronounced Fisher- Pie-kell. This should help you in your quest to find the dealers who carry this absolutely tremendous brand of clothes washer!

To sum up: The washer is made for energy efficiency, detergent to be used is small, there is no transmission to go out, the inner tub is all stainless steel, the tub is huge, your clothes will be cleaner than the norm, by far!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166093031030/k2311a096/9.6.05