Chicago, Illinois  » Travel  »
  • I love Chicago and have been going there for a long time simply because there is so much to do

• by LuckyGrl

One of my favorite places to travel to is Chicago, illinois. I love Chicago and have been going there for a long time simply because there is so much to do.

I started going on business, but found that Chicago is a city full of good food and culture, so I

went back.

Each time that I went, I picked out something else to do, and set up my itinerary.

What I really like are the variety of good restaurants, and I also just love walking downtown and watching the people.

I have been visiting in Chicago, Illinois during all seasons and ...

• all times of the year and it truly is the windy city! I love Chicago at Christmas because that is a city that knows how to decorate! The downtown area is full of beautiful lights and festivities.

If you ride the L around the lines, you will see so many houses

lit up and festive, too.

Chicago has a lot of nice people who are friendly, down to earth, to the point and helpful if you are lost or in need of a good recommendation for eating or culture.

I wish that I was more into eating red meat, because Chicago has some great steakhouses!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382302302830929/k2311a0223/2.23.08