Storm Warning  » Movies  »
  • Recently I decided that I needed my dose and proceeded to watch Storm Warning

• by LuckyGrl

Storm Warning is a movie full of blood, guts and gore. If you are not up for this sort of violence and horror, you do not want to watch Storm Warning! Sometimes I can really appreciate a good horror movie filled with all sort of blood and guts.

Recently I decided that I needed my dose

and proceeded to watch Storm Warning.

As far as filling my need for lots and lots of blood, guts and gore, Storm Warning rang totally true and provided everything I was looking for.

Now as the movie really believable and great acting? Of course not! But the humor factor thrown in with all the blood, guts ...

• and gore made Storm Warning a pretty good little flick.

I was totally entertained, needless to say.

Storm Warning is about a couple who go out for a nice boat ride and end up on an island with crazy people.

That will make you think twice about going out in your boat, right? You are thinking

it is just another nice, pleasant day and then it all goes to heck.

From the position of viewer, however, I already knew there would be lots more to Storm Warning than a nice boat ride.

I often wonder how characters can be so naive.

Oh well, that is what makes for a good blood, guts and gore movie!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112302302650929/k2311a0223/2.23.08