Open Range  » Movies  »
  • I like Robert Duvall, and I like Kevin Costner and I adore Annette Beinning
  • I liked the movie very much and would highly recommend your family spending an evening watching a good old western movie made in modern times

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

There are not that many western made these days and when you see one that is recent I normally like to see an actor that I appreciate.

I like Robert Duvall, and I like Kevin Costner and I adore Annette Beinning. A few years ago this western came out. It was like stepping into the past and watching a classic John Wayne movie. Wide open scenery, rolling hills, valley, river banks and the majestic feel of the old

west.

This movie story revolves around a group of free grazers. This term is used for cattlemen who do not own the land, yet feel that the land is there for all men to use, they live off of the open range, thus the name of the movie.. They have a small herd that they are moving to sell. They come upon a really bad rancher who believes that open range land is not the right of ...

• Americans and that the land is owned and rulled by certain groups of men, even if the land is not owned, it should not be available for use.

Well this rancher sets out to destroy these four men, they beat up one and the youngest is shot. Kevin Costner and robert Duvall will not take this laying down. They decide to fight back.

A good old gunfight scene opens up in front of our faces. like

I said you are taken back to John Wayne movies. A gripping tale of an open ranger, who wants to settle down and stop living off the land. I liked the movie very much and would highly recommend your family spending an evening watching a good old western movie made in modern times. It is one of our collection of DVDS well done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112302302610929/k2311a0223/2.23.08