Die Hard II  » Movies  »
  • We like movies, a whole lot and that is one of our favorite pasttimes
  • When I saw the first movie Die HArd, and I saw that he was staring in a second vesion I knew that I wanted to see this movie

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We like movies, a whole lot and that is one of our favorite pasttimes. There are movies that are today’s classics, these are the movies that you would not mind seeing again and again.

I personnally like Bruce Willis as an actor. When I saw the first movie Die HArd, and I saw that he was staring in a second vesion I knew that I wanted to see this

movie. I liked his character John McClain, I liked his wife Holly and I even liked his buddy the cop from LA.

In this movie it is a year later, Christmas, and John is waiting for his wife to arrive at Dulles Airport in Washington DC from LA. He is still a New York cop, still in love with his wife and they are working on getting their life ...

• and marriage together again.

This movie is as fast paced as the first one was and you knew from the begining that it was going to be action packed. John sees a group of people that he recognizes as members of an elite military group that are involved in drug trafficing.

In this movie the terriorist want the release of their general and they are willing to destroy as many

incoming planes as they can in order to assure that the general is released. John is again being dragged through shafts, hallways, underground passages, and dirt. He meets stange allies and he works at destroying and defeating the froup of militia. It is well done and well worth my time in seeing the movie.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112302302600929/k2311a0223/2.23.08