The Cat’s Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Meow Cosmetics and am a firm believer in their products, and The Cat's Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow is excellent
  • Everyone asks where I bought this neat eye shadow and what store can they find the product at
  • I feel that if you really want the best, you may not find that at the local grocery store

• by LuckyGrl

The Cat’s Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow by Meow Cosmetics is a mineral based eye shadow that will make your eyes sparkle! I love Meow Cosmetics and am a firm believer in their products, and The Cat’s Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow is excellent. I came across this particular eye shadow and was attracted,

at first, to the name, because it is so cute.

I am always up for a good marketing ploy! The color of The Cat’s Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow is a sort of grey and blue with sparkly glimmer added.

This beautiful glow and sparkle enhances my eye color so much! I always am receiving ...

• tons of compliments when I use The Cat’s Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow.

Everyone asks where I bought this neat eye shadow and what store can they find the product at.

They are all surprised when I tell them that you cannot find it in a grocery store, that you have to buy it at

a specialty boutique.

I feel that if you really want the best, you may not find that at the local grocery store.

I do use some products bought locally like that, but this makeup does not happen to be one of those items! I purchase The Cat’s Pyjamas Modern Eyes Twinkling Eye Shadow online for about $8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302302440929/k2311a0223/2.23.08