Lovely Locks 100% Natural Herbal Hair Teas Red Lights
  • I love hair care products, especially those that make my hair shine and look fantastic
  • I researched all kinds of products and decided that Lovely Locks 100% Natural Herbal Hair Teas was the best product for me to use for this particular need

• by LuckyGrl

I love hair care products, especially those that make my hair shine and look fantastic. Lovely Locks 100% Natural Herbal Hair Teas Red Lights is one of those products that will make your hair look super.

I chose Red Lights color of this product because I wanted to add a bit of red sheen to my hair, without having to go fully red.

I

just wanted some highlights! I love red hair shine when I see it on other people’s hair, and thought I would try this for myself.

I researched all kinds of products and decided that Lovely Locks 100% Natural Herbal Hair Teas was the best product for me to use for this particular need.

Lovely Locks 100% Natural Herbal Hair Teas are just what they ...

• say that they are: full of herbal ingredients and goodness! Using Lovely Locks 100% Natural Herbal Hair Teas is really a lot of fun because it is like brewing a special cup of tea, but this one is for your mane! You just wet and clean hair and then apply the tea.

The only downside is that you have to catch what comes off

your head because the tea must be applied over and over in order to make your hair get the highlights you desire.

I did not like that, but the rest of the application and the results of this product were so good that I will do this again, maybe even in a different color next time.

I buy this product online for about $5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302302430929/k2311a0223/2.23.08