Sorel 1964 Pac Cornflower Boots
  • I love my Sorel 1964 Pac Cornflower Boots
  • These are amazingly comfy, affordable and I bought mine online for about $80

• by LuckyGrl

I love my Sorel 1964 Pac Cornflower Boots! I saw these online and had to get a pair. What I find happens in the wet season, especially during winter wet months, is that I need a good pair of boots to get me around the barn.

With my Sorel 1964 Pac Cornflower

Boots, I not only keep my feet very, very warm but I also have protection from getting nice shoes wet and muddy.

The Sorel 1964 Pac Cornflower Boots are adorable! These cute little boots are a light blue in color with a funky, retro design around and above the ankle, going up ...

• the leg of the boot.

The uppers are a different color of light blue, and the inside is lined with felt that has the most adorable, fluffy cuff.

Rather like a sort of faux fur, but not really since it is a Sherpa.

These boots are not all plastic or rubber, like

you might expect, either.

Sorel has gone a long way to protect your feet, offer great comfort and also give you the most for your money! These are not cheap, silly rubber boots.

They contain leather and are also waterproof! These are amazingly comfy, affordable and I bought mine online for about $80.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552302302420929/k2311a0223/2.23.08