Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box  » Other  »
  • I bought a Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box for my own, personal use
  • What is so amazing about the Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box is that this stunning little music box is so beautifully crafted and presented
  • I love Silent Night, as it rates up at the top for one of my all time, favorite Christmas songs
  • I thought that was steal for such a lovely, unique item

• by LuckyGrl

During the Christmas season this past year, I splurged and indulged one of my passions: I bought a Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box for my own, personal use. I have adored music boxes since childhood, and if I collect an item, I would have to say that collecting music boxes is something that I do.

What is

so amazing about the Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box is that this stunning little music box is so beautifully crafted and presented.

When I look at my Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box, I feel as though I am caught within the scene in the music box itself! Of course, the Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box ...

• plays a song, and in this music box’s case, it happens to be Silent Night.

I love Silent Night, as it rates up at the top for one of my all time, favorite Christmas songs.

The Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box has lights, plays music, is fully porcelain and all the houses are hand painted by special

artisans.

And guess what? There is actually 22 carat gold on this special music box, too! I gladly would have paid a lot more than I did in order to have the Thomas Kinkade Victorian Christmas Music Box in my possession, but I actually only paid about $60 for it.

I thought that was steal for such a lovely, unique item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122302302280829/k2311a0223/2.23.08