Beadoholique.com  » Web sites  »
  • One of my children loves making different types of simple jewelry but the kits I have bought are no match for beadaholique

• by LuckyGrl

Beadaholique. com is the most amazing web site! Beads galore, of every shape, size, dimension and in all types.

There are crystal beads, silver beads, gold beads, glass beads, ceramic beads, brass beads, gemstone beads.

The list goes on and on! Within the glass beads, for example, there are over five types of beads

for the particular type.

The website is beautifully laid out, very crafty and artsy, and super easy to navigate.

Of course, beadaholique.

com would not be complete just selling beads.

Beadaholique also provides the items that are necessary for people to make certain pieces of jewelry like bracelets and necklaces.

There are clasps and ...

• chains and things to put earring together.

All prices are super reasonable and what really caught my eye was the beauty of the beads.

How awesome is that? I have purchased beads in the past so my family could make little jewelry items.

One of my children loves making different types of simple

jewelry but the kits I have bought are no match for beadaholique.

From now on, I will purchase all my supplies to make beaded jewelry from this web site.

Did I mention they also have pearls! This site also sells the storage units to keep the beads safe and sorted.

Beadaholique is great!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202302302260829/k2311a0223/2.23.08