Sleuth  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I think it is quite amusing that the main character of the movie that is a mystery type film will have the main character as a mystery writer
  • There were moments of suspense that I enjoyed and that left me sitting on the edge of my seat, but for the most part, I was not very amused or entertained by this movie
  • Surprisingly, though, the males in our group were more impressed with this movie than the females were

• by LuckyGrl

Sleuth is a mystery, thriller and suspense type movie about Andrew. Andrew is a mystery writer with a wild imagination.

I think it is quite amusing that the main character of the movie that is a mystery type film will have the main character as a mystery writer.

Sometimes pulling something like

that works, and sometimes it does not.

Sleuth is supposed to be serious and move along well, and for me, the movie was just okay.

There were moments of suspense that I enjoyed and that left me sitting on the edge of my seat, but for the most part, I was not ...

• very amused or entertained by this movie.

The plot is pretty petty, especially when Andrew wants to get rid of his wife and makes a deal with the man Andrew’s wife is having an affair with.

I guess something like that can happen, I suppose that one man could keep his cool

about another man having an affair with his wife, but in real life, how often does that happen? Sleuth entertained the other folks in the group I saw this movie with, and they all liked it pretty well.

Surprisingly, though, the males in our group were more impressed with this movie than the females were.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112202302251229/k2311a0222/2.22.08