I Will Always Love You  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I thought that the title of the movie was a little old fashioned and cheesy, but then I can be quite cynical about movies
  • It seems like today's movies have hip and trendy titles, not something old and boring and dramatic like I Will Always Love You
  • The acting was pretty good, and I think it was commendable
  • Is I Will Always Love You the best movie that I have ever seen

• by LuckyGrl

I Will Always Love You is the typical movie about boy meets girl and things are supposed to work out but they do not work out at all. The boy is Justin and the girl is Cecille, who are the main characters of I Will Always Love You.

I thought that the title of the movie was

a little old fashioned and cheesy, but then I can be quite cynical about movies.

The title I Will Always Love You makes me think of an old, old movie from the 1940s or earlier.

It seems like today’s movies have hip and trendy titles, not something old and boring and dramatic like I Will Always Love ...

• You.

Beyond the bad title, this movie was not all bad.

The acting was pretty good, and I think it was commendable.

Is I Will Always Love You the best movie that I have ever seen? Of course not! But I Will Always Love You, in spite of the tired title and in spite of a silly

story about a young boy, Justin, meeting a young girl, Cecille, and they are so happy and then they fall in love and then the whole relationship goes down the toilet, I would still say the movie was worth a look and see.

I would not watch I Will Always Love You Again, but it was okay for one time.

I Will Always Love You

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112202302231229/k2311a0222/2.22.08