The Rocketeer
1.5
  • Though the acting was good, I didn't like it was much as I thought I would
  • Out of all the things I took away from this movie, my super crush on her was the best one
  • Other than that, I thought the movie was bland and boring
  • I wouldn't recommend watching this unless you're forced to choose between this and a George Foreman grill paid advertizement

• by Joshua

When I was a teenager, i remember seeing the Rocketeer movie advertized. Though I wasn’t into that sort of stuff then, I was more busy trying to rebel from my parents and anything that resembled childhood, I was nonetheless intrigued about this film and wanted to see it. Though the acting was good, I didn’t like it was much as I thought I would.

It was kind of corny and blatantly aimed as a more matured audience. There wasn’t anything in there for a kid to grasp on to.

But this is when I met the love of my life, Jennifer Connelly. Out of all the things I took away from this movie, my super crush on her was the best one.

Other than that, I thought the ...

• movie was bland and boring. It was trailered as some great epic adventure of an everyman type who was some sort of self made superhero.

I’m not entirely sure, it’s been so long since I’ve seen it. And that’s a bad sign.

Most movies that are good you end up remember for a lifetime. I forgot all about this one like two hours after

i first watched it.

I knew who Alan Arkin was and was just finding out about Jennifer Connelly, but I didn’t know the main character, Bill Campbell.

I wouldn’t recommend watching this unless you’re forced to choose between this and a George Foreman grill paid advertizement.

And if you’ve yet to see Big Geoge grill burgers and knock out the fat, then I’d go with that.

The Rocketeer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112202302191229/k2311a0222/2.22.08