Caveman  » Movies  »
  • I know Ringo was funny in that movie, and at that young age, I didn't even know who the Beatles were
  • I don't think there's much of a story line, but who needs one for this
  • I definitely say you should watch this movie

• by Joshua

When I was a really young kid, I was infatuated with dinosaurs. I guess every kid probably was. I lived right outside of D.

C. so I had no problems with visiting the museum regularly.

I remember some cartoons like the Flintstones which celebrated the union between man and reptillian beast, but it wasn’t

until I saw Caveman that I was convinced it was really true. Of course I’m older now and don’t believe that man was around in the time of dinosaurs, but this 1981 movie starting Ringo Starr, had me convinced.

I know Ringo was funny in that movie, and at that young age, I didn’t even know who the Beatles were. It’s a complete satire comedy and is actually great.

Though it’s shot with a B movie sort of feel, you couldn’t convince a kid that what he was watching isn’t real. I don’t think there’s much of a story line, but who needs one for this.

...

• Caveman
      It’s just a feel good movie that does a great job of making a joke about the prehistoric era. There are probably some scientists around who hate the movie and the mockery they make, but I liked it and have wathced it a dozen times over the years.

I can’t really recall seeing Ringo

Starr in any other movies. Not that I’ve been paying that close attention, he just seems the kind of guy who would stand out in a movie.

I definitely say you should watch this movie. It’s a ton of laughs and you probably won’t have to rent it.

It’s on cable all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112202302181229/k2311a0222/2.22.08