A Hat Full Of Sky by Terry Pratchett  » Books  »
  • I bought A Hat Full Of Sky for my kids, thinking that they would love it, and they do
  • I think that readers, young and old alike, should enjoy this book
  • Of course A Hat Full Of Sky is truly written for the younger crowd, but I thoroughly enjoyed it

• by LuckyGrl

A Hat Full Of Sky is a beautifully written little book that is written by author Terry Pratchett. A Hat Full Of Sky is written for children and I have also read this book.

I bought A Hat Full Of Sky for my kids, thinking that they would love it, and they do.

The name of the book is as whimsical as the story, with Tiffany, a witch, wanting to further her craft.

She goes off to live with Miss Level and from there, all kinds of things begin to happen and the events of the story line are set in motion.

A Hat Full Of ...

• Sky is so wonderful and full of imagination.

I think that readers, young and old alike, should enjoy this book.

Of course A Hat Full Of Sky is truly written for the younger crowd, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This book was not as long or drawn out as some other popular children’s

books, and that was refreshing.

My children love to read and they can not put a book down once they get started, but when a book is too long, it can be cumbersome at best.

A Hat Full Of Sky is perfect and one story that parents will enjoy along with their children!

A Hat Full Of Sky by Terry Pratchett

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172202302171229/k2311a0222/2.22.08