Lone Star restaurant Oxford AL
171 Colonial Dr Oxford, Alabama 36203
  • We've only been to this restaurant a few times, but every time it has been a really great experience
  • I think its a type of rye bread, but I'm not sure
  • I would recommend this restaurant to anyone

• by sunnflr

We’ve only been to this restaurant a few times, but every time it has been a really great experience!

You are greeted and seated promptly. Every employee we’ve come in contact with has been very friendly and helpful. Each waitress has done an exceptional job. No long wait times, prompt refills on drinks, and frequent table “drop bys” to see if all is well.

The food was

outstanding also! I had the 6 oz lunch sirloin steak. I always order my steak well, well done. Some places cook it absolutely dry because of this. The Lone Star chef does it to perfection. No pink anywhere in the steak, but it is still very juicy and taste wonderful. I don’t know what seasoning they use, but it is very tasty. I also ...

• get a salad with my steak, with blue cheese dressing. Some blue cheese dressing taste a little bitter to me, but there’s is really good. And, it’s the chunky kind too! I even tried some of the brown bread they bring out to every table. I think its a type of rye bread, but I’m not sure. It tastes pretty good though.

The price wasn’t too bad either.

My 6 oz. steak and salad, with a drink, was only 7.99.

The restaurant is very nice and clean also, even the bathrooms. That’s always a factor of whether I go back to a restaurant again. Lone Star is located right off the interstate, so even if you are just passing by you could still visit.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Check it out, you won’t be disappointed.

Sunnflr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72202302141229/k2311a0222/2.22.08