Urban Suede Storage Bench  » Furniture  »
  • I love the dual functionality of this piece

• by LuckyGrl

We have an Urban Suede Storage Bench by Saddle and love this unique, handsome piece of furniture. What makes the Urban Suede Storage Bench so nice is the design, which is sleek and unpretentious yet very elegant, the storage compartment that holds blankets, magazines, toys or whatever you need to use frequently but hide and

keep out of sight.

We love sitting on the Urban Suede Storage Bench because it is very comfy! Sometimes a storage bench looks nice to sit on but when you actually sit down, you feel as though you are sitting on wood.

Not so with the Urban Suede Storage Bench! This piece of furniture will ...

• dress up a room and also keep items out of sight.

I love the dual functionality of this piece.

The Urban Suede Storage Bench is well made and Saddle uses solid wood for the frame so you are not dealing with veneer or hollow, cheap products.

I love the color, size and strength of my

bench.

I ordered mine online for about $350, which is a great price for such a nice item.

When I saw the Urban Suede Storage Bench as I was perusing the internet, I knew that I had to have this piece.

My instinct served me well, because my family and I love having it in our home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572202302041229/k2311a0222/2.22.08