Free IQ Test (free-iqtest.net)  » Web sites  »
www.free-iqtest.net
  • I was interested to see how dumb I really am, and I found this free IQ test at www. free-iqtest
  • I think I'll try another one just to get confirmation on my smartness

• by Famous

I haven’t taken an IQ test since my mother had me tested as a little girl. I was interested to see how “dumb” I really am, and I found this free IQ test at www. free-iqtest. net .

The test has twenty questions, and the first few were pretty easy. The most difficult questions I found were the ones in which I was asked to complete a series. Some of these questions involved shapes, multiple shapes, with dots or lines.

There were about five of them in one question, and I had to pick the last in the series. Another difficult series question involved a series of numbers. In fact, there were a couple of these types of questions.

I found these to be the most difficult. I tend to be a visual person. So the questions involving “abstract” math kind of threw me.

I was very proud to realize that some of the other math questions on the test ...

• were fairly easy. Because of this, I wondered about the validity of this IQ test. It seems that to truly measure one’s IQ, there should be an extensive list of exercises that are more abstract than simple math questions one might find on an SAT test.

But anyway, I continued all the way down and had to input my email address for the results. I didn’t really like this, because I have the feeling that now I’m going to

be solicited for all sorts of things (even SPAM. ) But the results were sent right away, as soon as I input my information.

And guess what? According to these results, my IQ is 117. I kind of find this hard to believe. I don’t know what “smart” really is.

But this seems kind of high. Anywho, this was a fun test to do. I think I’ll try another one just to get confirmation on my “smartness.

Noel Espina says :

Do you have any Free IQ exam Reviewers?

robert says :

what is myi.q.?

abdulrahman says :

how can i have an iq test?

Kreighton Rahn says :

For a simple, cheap one just google search IQ quiz. I wouldn’t recommend it however as it can be a lengthy and frustrating process. Again, this is only if you’re looking for a simple, unofficial one.

Aljon says :

will this improve my IQ level?

samsamin says :

Azmul Haq says :

I have solved many IQ tests and this time I need the most teasing IQ test

Ife says :

1. Which one of the five is least like the other four? Dog Mouse Lion Snake Elephant 2. Which number should come next in the series? 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 8 13 21 26 31 3. Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison? PEACH is to HCAEP as 46251 is to 25641 26451 12654 51462 15264 4. Mary, who is sixteen years old, is four times as old as her brother. How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother? 20 24 25 26 28 5. Which larger shape would be made if the two sections are fitted together? 6. Which one of the numbers does not belong in the following series? 2 - 3 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 14 - 15 - 30 THREE SEVEN EIGHT FIFTEEN THIRTY 7. Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison? Finger is to Hand as Leaf is to Twig Tree Branch Blossom Bark 8. If you rearrange the letters CIFAIPC you would have the name of a n City Animal Ocean River Country 9. Choose the number that is 1 4 of 1 2 of 1 5 of 200 2 5 10 25 50 10. John needs 13 bottles of water from the store. John can only carry 3 at a time. What`s the minimum number of trips John needs to make to the store? 3 4 4 1 2 5 6 11. If all Bloops are Razzies and all Razzies are Lazzies, then all Bloops are definitely Lazzies? True False 12. Choose the word most similar to Trustworthy Resolute Tenacity Relevant Insolent Reliable 13. If you rearrange the letters LNGEDNA you have the name of a n Animal Country State City Ocean 14. Which one of the numbers does not belong in the following series? 1 - 2 - 5 - 10 - 13 - 26 - 29 - 48 1 5 26 29 48 15. Ralph likes 25 but not 24 he likes 400 but not 300 he likes 144 but not 145. Which does he like 10 50 124 200 1600

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202202302031229/k2311a0222/2.22.08