HOW DOES YOUR STAINLESS STEEL SINK LOOK ?  » Other  »
dollar store
  • How much would you consider paying for stainless steel cleaner

• by calwaone
      I have stainless steel double sinks in my kitchen, and I have found that they can be a real hassle to keep shiny. The faucet and handles were always seemingly spotty or just not shiny. THEN, I discovered that Soft Soap, made by Palmolive, can be simply splashed onto the stainless, and the entire faucet, handles, sinks, turn beautifully shiny, and without

spots! I don’t mean that you need to scrub the sink or any of the stainless with a rag or with anything, after putting it on! All you need to do, is to wash your hands, splash the soft soap liquid onto the stainless, and it just glimmers! It dries totally spotless. Now, THIS is really a triumph for me to learn.

• Stainless steel has become more and more popular in appliance buying and sinks, as well, to match. Think of it! No more scubbing to keep them clean! I tried it on my dishwasher panel, and it worked the exact same wonderful way! Now, I can live with stainless when the dollar store offers me a sizeable amount of a pump bottle of
        white, hand softening ‘Soft Soap’! This costs one dollar! How much would you consider paying for stainless steel cleaner?

Get rid of the grime, the handprints, the dullness of stainless steel without any scrubbing whatsoever! Do it the easy way! Just splash on the ‘Soft Soap’ and be done with it! Life is a lot easier, now, that I have learned this little trick!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 126093021030/k2311a096/9.6.05