Bourjois Pump Up The Volume mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • But when I applied it, I realized it was all the opposite of what I thought first
  • Another thing, I noticed it flaked a little bit but what bothers me the most with this product is all the clumping it does

• by jobinsocket

For me, it’s just a real strange mascara that did not worked. At the first look, it seemed to have a great consistency, very creamy and smooth formula.

But when I applied it, I realized it was all the opposite of what I thought first.

This mascara was very thick so didn’t hold a curl, it made my lashes dry in all sorts of funny directions.

Another thing, I noticed it

flaked a little bit but what bothers me the most with this product is all the clumping it does! No lie, this one was terribly clumpy and the more I applied on my lashes, the more clumps I got.

Because of my thin lashes, the first layer isn’t habitually enough for me so I always have to apply another coat.

With this mascara, the result I got was just horrible !

• I had an awful eye looking all day with my spidery and all clumped together lashes.

Plus like if wasn’t enough, it also made my lashes curling inwards, with the extremity of those weighed right down.

Awful! Personally, I really hate it and I just can’t believe how crappy this one is! It was so clumpy and thick that I had to wipe the brush on a tissue each time I

used it, which is annoying, otherway, it was practically impossible for me to spread out with the brush.

Finally, when I arrived at home I immediately ran to the washroom to try to remove that stuff, but this was very hard to get completely off and that made me mad a lot! I will never buy it again because I don’t want to waste my time and money one a bad mascara like this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202301741129/k2311a0222/2.22.08