Guerlain Insolence  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • I know maybe they wanted something different for women that doesn't smell like all those popular scents out there but for me, this stuff is just disgusting and cheap smelling worst than those things you spray after using the bathroom
  • It is as strong and disgusting as bug repellent but except it is definitely a man repellent
  • I would never recommend this to someone I like

• by jobinsocket

Is it supposed to be a perfume??? I am not too sure about what Guerlain was trying to accomplish with this one. I know maybe they wanted something different for women that doesn’t smell like all those popular scents out there but for me, this stuff is just disgusting and cheap smelling worst than those things you spray after using the bathroom.

I spritzed

it on me quickly two times and maybe that was a big mistake.

From there the horrible and powerful sickening iris and powdery smell just grew stronger and stronger and I felt like I couldn’t breathe anymore.

I couldn’t smell anything else than the awful death note tons of iris like if I was at a morgue or a funeral.

To me, this one is ...

• literally a gag-inducing and gave me a horrible sinus headache.

It gave me a big deception because I wasn’t expecting this one to be smelling so bad! For me, it is not a pretty, sophisticated and sexy perfume, all the opposite of what I’m habitually looking for when I buy fragrances.

In fact, it was smelling so bad that I had to take a shower

2 hours later just to get this horrible funeral smell out of my nose.

I also had to wash my clothes because I wasn’t able to stand that scent anymore.

It is as strong and disgusting as bug repellent but except it is definitely a man repellent.

Who would like to be near someone smelling the morgue??? I would never recommend this to someone I like.

Guerlain Insolence

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562202301701129/k2311a0222/2.22.08