Rimmel Extreme Definition mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I found it so tough to separate, you need to be very strong and very fast by the same time
  • To resume my experience trying to applied this product with the comb, it was like if I was trying to put some mascara on my lashes with a flat butter knife
  • Definitely, the comb was so hard for me to manipulate, I wasn't able to put on more than one coat without getting it all over my lids
  • Won't buy it and don't recommend this to anyone

• by jobinsocket

Initially I though that the comb mascara would probably be a good idea but it is not! This mascara is so extremely bad on many levels that I don’t even know where to start. The packaging is one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

It is not a screw on cap like other mascaras but an horrible pull off cap instead.

I found it so tough to separate, you need to be very

strong and very fast by the same time! Each time I was pulling hard to open the packaging, I was always afraid that the comb wand flaps out suddenly and smacks me.

So, I had to be very careful while trying to open this because I didn’t wanted to look like if I had work on a car all day! Plus, the so wet and nasty texture of the mascara is looking like ...

• unrefined crude oil.

Herk, disgusting stuff! I also disliked the comb because it wasn’t really a comb and I never have been able to get the hang of using this applicator.

To resume my experience trying to applied this product with the comb, it was like if I was trying to put some mascara on my lashes with a flat butter knife.

Definitely, the comb was so hard for me to manipulate, I

wasn’t able to put on more than one coat without getting it all over my lids.

Overall, this product gave me a very awful and unnatural eye looking because it only made my lashes stick together in spikes.

That’s exactly what it is, only good to give a terrible spider spike eye looking and nothing more than that.

Not what I’m expecting from a mascara.

Won’t buy it and don’t recommend this to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202301691129/k2311a0222/2.22.08