Diorshow Blackout Mascara
0.5
  • I decided to try out Diorshow Blackout Mascara after hearing much great reviews from friends
  • I strongly disagree with all those saying it is a fabulous mascara
  • The brush was too big so I found the application a little hard, especially for my lower lashes
  • I prefer much more little mascara brushes than big ones like this mascara
  • The staying power was absolutely non-existent at all, it virtually smudged between a little time and that was the main problem with it and why I hated it so much

• by jobinsocket

I decided to try out Diorshow Blackout Mascara after hearing much great reviews from friends. I strongly disagree with all those saying it is a fabulous mascara. There’s nothing special about this one, in fact it was a disappointment.

For me, this mascara defines perfectly what a mascara should not be!!!The brush was too big so I found the application a little hard, especially for my lower lashes. I had lot of difficulties to reach my little bottom lashes without bumping into

my face and that happened many time while using it, which made me mad.

I prefer much more little mascara brushes than big ones like this mascara. Also, as soon as I applied this stuff on my lashes, the only thing I noticed was the obvious clumping factor.

This mascara is such a big disaster, it’s quite messy and it runs so quickly. The staying power was absolutely non-existent at all, it virtually smudged between a little time and that was the ...

• main problem with it and why I hated it so much.

Within about 2 hours, I was looking like a raccoon and the worst is that I was sitting in an air-conditioned environment at work. I just can’t believe how crappy it is and I don’t even want to imagine how horrible I would look like if I was wearing this where there’s no air conditioned.

Another annoying fact, even if it claim to add some length and volume to lashes, I

can certify it is false. When I used it, it didn’t any lengthening and volumizing effects to my lashes.

But, it made those ones clumped together all day and I found it such real hard to blink my eyes because my top and bottom lashes were clumping together. That’s something I would have never expected from a high brand mascara like this.

I hate it and I hate the fact that I’ve wasted my money on a pricey bad mascara like this. Won’t purchase it.

Diorshow Blackout Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202301681129/k2311a0222/2.22.08