Breathe Right Nasal Strips  » Medicine  »
  • I can't believe it took me so long to think about using them

• by mbowie

I have a hard time sleeping and staying asleep. My husband’s snoring did not help. So, he tried the Breathe Right Nasal Strips. They worked really well. His snoring went down significantly. He has been using them for over a year now.

The Breathe Right Nasal Strips are small strips that you put across the bridge of your nose. It has adhesive on it to make it stay

in place. There is a springy band in it so that once, on your nose, it gently pulls open the nasal passages. They come in several different sizes.

I have allergies of all sorts, including to dogs and cats. Well, I have 3 dogs and 2 cats anyway. Needless to say, I have nasal congestion quite often. One day it just occurred to me that the nasal strips my ...

• husband was using might help me. I tried them and they were great! I could breath so much better at night and woke up not near as congested. I can’t believe it took me so long to think about using them. I also have sensitive skin and was afraid the adhesive would cause me problems. Breathe Right makes a small/medium size for sensitive skin. I tried it and it
        did not cause any problems what so ever. I now use them every night.

My only complaint is the price. A box of 30 strips costs me around $13. I did try Target’s brand of the nasal strips. They didn’t work near as well. It was worth the extra money to use the Breathe Right brand. I have seen them sold at places like Target, Wal-mart, drug stores, and grocery stores.

Breathe Right Nasal Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262202301641129/k2311a0222/2.22.08