GE Countertop Digital Turntable Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • It's got 700 watts of power and I love the glass turntable inside

• by EmCa11

We have had this microwave for five years now, and it still works as good as new. We don’t have a lot of counter space, so we were looking for a compact microwave that still had a lot of nice features.

This has .07 cubic feet of space and we have never had problems fitting anything into it. We mainly just use

it to heat up leftovers, so we never need it to accommodate anything larger than a dinner plate. It’s got 700 watts of power and I love the glass turntable inside. It does a great job at making sure the food is evenly heated, and it removes easily so I can place it in the dishwasher while I wipe down the interior ...

• of the microwave.

I love the touchpad controls on this microwave! It has pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, baked potatoes, beverages, and pizza. It’s SO EASY! I have never burned a single kernel of popcorn, and baked potatoes always come out perfectly cooked, no matter what size they are. The beverage button will heat up a mug of hot chocolate to the perfect

temperature. Nice and hot, but not scalding. The pizza button is perfect for heating up single items. The auto defrost works well on any frozen meat we need to thaw. The clock and timer functions are easy to use as well.

We are very pleased with this. Not only does it perform well, but the white color matches our other kitchen appliances nicely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162202301611129/k2311a0222/2.22.08