Uncle Chips
  • I used to have a lot of these in my teens, they tasted really delicious and costed around Rs

• by none

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I used to have a lot of these in my teens, they tasted really delicious and costed around Rs. 10 at that time, they come in different flavors like potato and pudina, my favorite being tomato, the Masala that they had was quite addictive, the only bad thing about these

chips is too much of them can really make you fat and the worse thing is they are quite addictive and once you start eating them you cannot resist and can consume the full pack within no time, they used to target the consumer and often have some gift and ...

• offers to attract them. Sometimes we can have some thing like a keychain inside them as gift, and it goes as big as some cash vouchers of Rs 500 as well, they also promote their product very well, and you see their promotional ad all the time in TV,
        over all they are good replacement of evening snacks and too much of them can have health issues for you. All said and done, they are quite tempting! We can rate them seven on scale of ten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272202301381129/k2311a0222/2.22.08