Nikon CoolScan V Scanner  » Hardware  »
  • Excellent to me because of the quality of scanning but if you are the rush hour type I don't think that you will be happy with this particular product
  • The price is pretty reasonble and to top it off, I really love the design of the scanner
  • This is by far one of the most reliable scanner that I love using in times of need

• by blogger79

This one called Nikon CoolScan V Scanner to me is an excellent scanner to date. But one word of caution is that it is not made or perhaps support the function of bulk scanning jobs. So if you are thinking of recommending it to your Bank Manager, forget it.

There is only 1 slide for 1 scan so this is the perfect home scanner. After scanning, everything comes out beautifully and I could see the clear images forming

up as though I am looking at the original layout of the document paper. Do take note that the scanner tends to be a bit on the noisy side but it can take different conditions of paper. Up to date I can’t really remember how much I have scanned but I usually use it for my in-house training notes to be passed on to my colleagues and also for study notes for my siblings. It is quite ...

• slow actually, so you have to be really patient in waiting for the scanning output. Excellent to me because of the quality of scanning but if you are the rush hour type I don’t think that you will be happy with this particular product.

The price is pretty reasonble and to top it off, I really love the design of the scanner. It is also great to scan from your digital camera photos after you have done a printout

or some sort. There is also one special quality called the archive function and it acts as a storage to all of your scanned products.

One more thing is that there is a direct film loading and there is also a high quality CCD sensor that you could really enjoy. This is by far one of the most reliable scanner that I love using in times of need. But it does have its flaws but I could overlook that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332202301181129/k2311a0222/2.22.08