Curious by Britney Spears  » Perfume  »
1.0
  • I was so disappointed to find I accidentally bought this instead of Britney's Fantasy perfume
  • I finally found it was so powdery and sickly that there were absolutely no interesting notes
  • Two days later, I decided to try it again because I thought maybe this perfume was just not working with my chemistry so I sprayed it on my clothes
  • I think this sweet, powdery lolly water fragrance is made for kids so this way they can pretend they're wearing real perfume just as women

• by jobinsocket

I was so disappointed to find I accidentally bought this instead of Britney’s Fantasy perfume. I really disliked this one and for me this fragrance is an instant headache in a bottle! I can say that this perfume is also quite hard to remember, to define and even to care about.

I had to spray it four times to get the fragrance because this one was so vague and watered down I

had difficulties to notice notes in it.

I finally found it was so powdery and sickly that there were absolutely no interesting notes.

The unpleasant odor was making me think about the awful air fresheners my sister was using in her basement to cover the cat litter smell.

After wearing it only 10 minutes, I had a huge headache and nothing could got rid of this terrible scent.

Two days later, I ...

• decided to try it again because I thought maybe this perfume was just not working with my chemistry so I sprayed it on my clothes.

Result, it was still rancid.

I hate this one and I just can’t explain how comes a lot of young girls wear this and enjoy it! I think this sweet, powdery lolly water fragrance is made for kids so this way they can pretend they’re wearing real

perfume just as women! It even comes in an extremely tacky bottle accompanied by a cute pink heart diamant.

I can summary this fragrance’s personality like this « I am nobody, so I have to hide myself with sweetness to pretend I am a big girls perfume.

I am vague, confused, cheap and insecure.

» Overall, I feel very embarrassed to have spent my money on such a childish awful perfume like this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562202301101029/k2311a0222/2.22.08