Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like this body scrub because it is incredibly moisturizing and it leaves my skin silky smooth
  • But when I found I needed more product, I had difficulty to open the jar because I was spreading scrub all over the jar with my hands
  • To solve that big problem I transfered some into another container
  • Even if I'm not a fan of the packaging, at least, I love the fact that it is a plastic container so I wasn't scared to break it if I dropped it in the shower

• by jobinsocket

I like this body scrub because it is incredibly moisturizing and it leaves my skin silky smooth. It does not leave a greasy feel and I especially love the sexy light herbal-floral smell because it lingers on my skin.

I also appreciate a lot the fact that it cleans, exfoliates and moisturizes all in one step so I don’t have to apply lotion after using it.

Another plus about this product is that it doesn’t leave my shower floor slippery so it

isn’t dangerous to use in the opposite of some other scrubs.

However, it isn’t the most abrasive scrub I’ve tried so I do need to use a lot of product to get the same results like the more abrasive ones.

Another minus, the packaging isn’t the most effective.

I find the jar is looking pretty cute but is absolutely not use practical or user friendly.

I had a lot of difficulties using it because it slipped out of my hands many times ...

• while I was trying to open and close it in the shower.

I also have to dig my fingers into the container what I hate because it is unhygienic.

I whacked my fingers a few times too with the complicated hinge which made me mad! Moreover, I was worry about getting the product into the jar wet with my hands so I had to scooped some with my hands dry.

But when I found I needed more product, I had difficulty to

open the jar because I was spreading scrub all over the jar with my hands.

To solve that big problem I transfered some into another container.

Even if I’m not a fan of the packaging, at least, I love the fact that it is a plastic container so I wasn’t scared to break it if I dropped it in the shower.

It’s a great body scrub but I won’t be repurchasing it anymore because I don’t want to waste my money for an impractical jar.

Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312102301080629/k2311a0221/2.21.08