Capital One No Hassle Cash Platinum Credit Card and Online Banking  » Finance  »
  • I love my Capital One No Hassle Cash Platinum Credit Card & Online Banking
  • Started using the card right away and have never had a problem with it
  • I went paperless and this is great and I think it saves them money too and in the long run, me too

• by amandafishy

I love my Capital One No Hassle Cash Platinum Credit Card & Online Banking. It is a great card to have. It was a very easy card to get. I applied for it online and a few days later I got it. Started using the card right away and have never had a problem with it. I do lots of stuff online and it is an easy site to use to manage the card and the other options that Capital One offers. I pay my bills off every month and don’t know why anyone would not want to apply for this card

if they are paying things off.

One of the things that I really like about the card is the cash back. I just started using the Capital One card last year. Already, I am getting cash back rewards. Now I pay everything by credit card so I can earn cash from my purchases. This is wonderful now every Christmas I have extra money to buy gifts. What could be better at a time of the year when money is short? I love not having to work about losing my paper statements either. I went paperless and this is great and I think it saves them money too and in the long run, me too.

Working with Capital One gives me the option of doing online banking. I put a lot of my savings into this Capital One account it is very practical for me and simple to do. Going to the bank doesn’t give me the rate of interest that Capital One’s online banking does. I put money into a bank account to save for property taxes and got less than 1%. If I would have put it in Capital One last year, I would have gotten a 4.6% interest rate and I would have been money ...

• Capital One No Hassle Cash Platinum Credit Card and Online Banking
      ahead. As it was the only one that made money was the bank, phooey! That is never happening again! It is great that a credit card company can offer more than a bank. Makes me think that the banks are using people for fools!

The online Capital One site is easy to use. I use a user name and password and I am able to do all kinds of things. What is especially nice is that they maintain your financial security and safety on a timely basis by asking you to change your username and password and security question.

I haven’t nosed around the

site for a while but I see from TV that you can insert your own credit card picture right now. My kids will love that. I can just see it a picture of the dogs and them it is fun for them and for me. Everytime I pull my credit card out I will see my family and it will remind me of just how blessed I am.

Since I have never had any problems with the card, I guess my service is good so what can I say. No problems, convenience and money back. It is a card that I want to have!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422102301020629/k2311a0221/2.21.08