DiamondJacks Casino & Resort  » Casino  »
2.0
711 DiamondJacks Blvd. Bossier City, LA 71111
  • You had to pay a $25 deposit for just about everything in the room, including dialing out on the phone, even for local calls, and any pay per view movies you wanted to watch

• by Amanda A Ashley

At first glance, DiamondJacks Casino and Resorts looks like a great place to stay. A hot tub in every room, great dining right in the hotel, and a great Casino. But, my stay there a few months ago was somewhat disappointing.

Right away I had some unwanted suprises. You had to pay a

$25 deposit for just about everything in the room, including dialing out on the phone, even for local calls, and any pay per view movies you wanted to watch.

The room was nice, but it seemed like the walls were paper thin, as I could here every little noise from outside, which was bad especially in ...

• the morning. At 6am I was awakened by a truck backing up in the parking lot. The truck was beeping very loudly for at least 5 minutes straight. I was on the 3rd floor. Shortly after, the staff began walking the halls and doing some cleaning. I’m not sure what
        they were cleaning so early, but I could hear their loud talking all morning, which prevented me from going back to sleep.

All was not lost, as I did enjoy the casino. They had a decent payout, and lots to choose from. I would sugest visiting the Casino, but not staying in the Hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482102301010629/k2311a0221/2.21.08