Estee Lauder Equalizer Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • After trying clinique, and others brands, I decided to try Estee Lauder
  • The main reasons I love Estee Lauder Equalizer so much is because it provides moisture to my dry skin, without causing breakouts, which has been the problems I have had with the other makeup that I have tried

• by Amanda A Ashley

I started using Estee Lauder Equalizer Foundation a couple of years ago. I have dry skin, that is also very sensitive. After trying clinique, and others brands, I decided to try Estee Lauder. It was kind of expensive, so I was a little hesitant. But I bought some anyway.

I have been using Estee Lauder foundatin ever since. Granted, I try to buy my foundation at gift time, so I can get more for my money, since the makeup is so high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312102301000629/k2311a0221/2.21.08