Olay Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I love foam I will never go back to regular hand wash ever again after trying foaming hand wash

• by Mary Hofmann

I love foam I will never go back to regular hand wash ever again after trying foaming hand wash. No dripping, leaking or waste like you get with liquid hand wash. So when I saw that Olay, a very trusted brand in my household, came out with foam cleanser, oh boy! I couldn’t wait to try it!

The foam

is suppose to have micro-crystals that gently but deep clean your skin. I was surprised when reading the directions on the back of the bottle, the instructions were very vague. O-kay, shake, wet hands and fully depress foam on the hand. Do not get into eyes. That was it! So I assume I massage the foam ...

• in circles on my face. The foam dissipated quickly and there was no lather. Within seconds I had no idea where on my face I actually treated with the foam the foam disappeared and dried. I had to get a wet wash cloth to wash off all the residue, or these micro-crystals, off my face.

For a

few more days, I tried to give it a good try in different ways but always with the same results. The dispenser also seemed to get clogged with these micro-crystals which was frustrating. This was a big disappointment product from Olay. I still like the Olay brand, but this foam was not worth the money spent for a 5.2 oz bottle.

Olay Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser
    point forward says :

Olay Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser-how to unclog the dispenser?

Galega says :

Pour dispenser in the hot water. Now use a scrub brush and gently rub on the hole. Repeat it 2 - 3 times and the dispenser will be unclogged completely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312102300950629/k2311a0221/2.21.08