Tarte Cheek Stain  » Cosmetics  »
Sephora
  • They are available in 12 shades, and of the 6 I've tried, I love them all

• by EmCa11

After trying this product, I will never go back to using powder blush again! Tarte’s Cheek Stains are a water based gel stick that provides such a natural glow to your cheeks. They are available in 12 shades, and of the 6 I’ve tried, I love them all!

These are very easy to apply. They come in a push-up style applicator and all you do is dab a little on your cheeks and rub in to blend with your fingertips. This dries pretty quickly,

and does not leave a sticky residue on your face. They all provide you with the most NATURAL looking glow! You can apply it sparingly or layer the applications to provide more color. They don’t leave your skin looking dry or chalky like a lot of powder blushes do, and it feels really light on your skin.

The best part? It lasts forever! Seriously, I can wake up the next morning after a long night and my cheeks are still glowing. Even if all my ...

• other make-up has faded away, this product still remains. It does a wonderful job at standing up to the humidity in the summer months. Even though it lasts so long, it’s easily washed away with just soap and water. The wonderful scent of these products is just an added bonus! Each one is different. My favorite shade is ‘Flush’ which smells just like a raspberry popsicle. Another I have is called ‘Doll Face’ which smells like strawberries and cream.

They are $28 each, for the

full size, but you can also buy the miniature versions for a lot less. They often times come in kits of three different shades for $30. That is the best way to go in my opinion. It will take you forever to use up a full size stick, and I have had the mini ones last for more than a year. I wouldn’t want to keep make-up around for longer than that anyway. If you have never tried this product, you don’t know what you are missing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312102300910629/k2311a0221/2.21.08