Nexium  » Medicine  »
  • I think it did take a few days before it started to really work
  • I thought that maybe the heartburn problems were gone by now
  • Nexium used to cost me $25 for 30 capsules, with insurance

• by mbowie

A few years ago I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Along with it came other complications. One of which was heartburn. It seems like I was always chewing on Tums or something like that. I even kept a bottle of Tums in my car. My doctor eventually put me on Nexium.

Nexium

is a prescription medication used to treat heartburn and other stomach acid issues. It can also help prevent damage from the acid. Nexium worked really well for me. I think it did take a few days before it started to really work. I haven’t had any problems with heartburn since. Recently, I did ...

• stop taking Nexium for a few days. I thought that maybe the heartburn problems were gone by now. The heartburn came back. So, I continued with the Nexium and no more heartburn.

Nexium used to cost me $25 for 30 capsules, with insurance. My insurance went up to $40. Insurance wants people to use

over the counter medicines instead. I think I will stick with the Nexium for now. It really has worked well for me. Nexium comes in 40mg capsules, 20mg capsules, and 40mg powder packs. I take the 40mg capsules and I haven’t had any problems with them. More information about Nexium can be found at http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-20536-Nexium+Oral.aspx?drugid=20536&drugname=Nexium+Oral.

Nexium

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262102300830629/k2311a0221/2.21.08