Blacberry curve 8310  » Phones  »
  • I would definitely recommend the Blackberry to anybody in need of a phone/PDA

• by dothedou24

I just got the Blackberry Curve 8310 a couple of weeks ago and I honestly have to say that I’m loving it so far. It is very practical to use and the keyboard is spaced out enough for my fingers not to hit two keys at the same time.

The little ball that is used as a

cursor is efficient enough for one not to need a stylus.

you can also set up an e-mail with blackberry and use it to e-mail on the go.

The curve also has an internal GPS receiver.

with that you don’t need to have one in your car.

the only drawback with the GPS is that it will ...

• drain your battery in a heartbeat.

speaking of which, the battery life of this device is aamazing and it recharges in a blink of an eye.

the main feature that i like the most is the blackberry messenger.

With that application, you can stay in touch with any friend that owns a blackberry, no matter where they

are! I have a really dear friend in Barbados and we communicate at all times as if she was still in the U.

S You can store files and use the phone as an mp3 player.

Those are only some of the many features that this phone possesses.

I would definitely recommend the Blackberry to anybody in need of a phone/PDA.

It is really awesome!

gerrie says :

I Cannot take a video clip with my phone

Jules Li says :

This phone is capable of recording videos. However, it requires that you have a certain software version installed. From what you’re saying, I assume you don’t have it. You will need to install Blackberry Operating system version 4.5 or later. I’m not sure of your carrier, but this is something that you can usually get from their website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372102300780629/k2311a0221/2.21.08