Hamilton Beach BrewStation  » Electronics  »
  • I can make coffee and sometimes I don't even get a chance to get a cup for an hour, so I like that it keeps it fresh and hot
  • I have been very impressed with the quality of this system, at first I was worried that it would be messy and there would be dripping after you dispensed a cup of coffee, but there has been none
  • I am so glad that I bought this and if anyone is in the market for a new coffee maker I would without hesitation recommend this one

• by Natalie

The Hamilton Beach BrewStation is a great 12 cup coffee maker. It claims that the coffee stays fresh longer for better coffee taste.

It does make great coffee and keeps it good for over 2 hours.

As a mother of two young children I really appreciate that.

I can make coffee and sometimes I don’t even get a

chance to get a cup for an hour, so I like that it keeps it fresh and hot.

The most unique aspect of this unit is that there is no carafe.

The unit itself has an enclosed tank that keeps the coffee fresh and hot.

When you want a cup of coffee you simply put your cup under the spot and ...

• use the cup to push on the button and the coffee is dispensed.

I have been very impressed with the quality of this system, at first I was worried that it would be messy and there would be dripping after you dispensed a cup of coffee, but there has been none.

As soon as you take your cup away the coffee stops

flowing.

It is wonderful.

It also keeps the coffee much hotter than the traditional coffee makers that have a carafe and a warming plate.

I am so glad that I bought this and if anyone is in the market for a new coffee maker I would without hesitation recommend this one.

It would make a great wedding or house warming gift.

Hamilton Beach BrewStation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162102300770629/k2311a0221/2.21.08