First Wok Chinese Restaurant Grand Rapids MI
2301 44th St Se , Grand Rapids, MI 49508
  • I love the First Wok Chinese Restaurant in Grand Rapids, MI
  • They end your dining experience with the bill and a plate of cookies, fortune cookies and orange slices

• by myotherair

I love the First Wok Chinese Restaurant in Grand Rapids, MI. It is on 44th street, near Breton. The restaurant looks pretty small on the outside, but is quite spacious inside. The staff is always pleasant and service is incredibly prompt and remains that way throughout your meal. The menu selection is vast, almost no limits to what you might

want to eat.

I especially like this place for lunch. They give you so much food and the prices are cheaper at lunch-time! Included with your lunch is crab cheese, an eggroll, soup, tea, and of course plenty of rice! It’s fun to eat there with so much variety of flavors. And all the food is delicious. I have not ...

• had a bad dish yet.

While lunch is great, dinner options are great too. They don’t serve quite so many little freebies, but you get a ton of the main dish. It is fun to go with several people and get a couple of dishes to share. I always leave full, satisfied, and with left-overs.

They end your dining experience with

the bill and a plate of cookies, fortune cookies and orange slices. It’s a fun way to end, with a platter of free desert-like things.

I always enjoy coming to First Wok on 44th street. I’m no longer living in Grand Rapids, but whenever I’m there for a visit I try to make time for a meal at the First Wok!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72102300690629/k2311a0221/2.21.08