Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream
  • I get really dry hands in the winter and have found this hand cream to work well in alleviating that problem
  • I love to put it on before bed and then when I wake up my hands feel nice and soft
  • I think it works great and I like the smell
  • Overall, I highly recommend this hand cream for anyone in need of some dry skin relief

• by myotherair

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream is a great product by Avon! I get really dry hands in the winter and have found this hand cream to work well in alleviating that problem. I love to put it on before bed and then when I wake up my hands feel nice and soft. This cream takes

a bit of time to work into your hands, which is why I just put it on before bed. If I use it during the day I just have to rub it in and wait a bit before touching anything or going about my business. Once it does sink in though, it is totally not greasy.

I ...

• have found that a little bit goes a long ways. I just need a dab to cover my hands with moisture. If I have too much though, no problem. I also like to put some on my feet or elbows, other dry skin places. The tube I have (125 ml) has lasted me a long time,
        so it really is a good value for the money.

I really like this product. I think it works great and I like the smell. The smell of hand cream, not some crazy, lingering, fragrant smell. It’s just a natural and pleasing scent. Overall, I highly recommend this hand cream for anyone in need of some dry skin relief!

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312102300680629/k2311a0221/2.21.08