White River Fish House Branson MO  » Restaurants  »
Branson, MO
  • While we waited for our meals they brought us out a pan of cornbread in a skillet and it was very tasty, we both enjoyed it
  • White River Fish House has moderate prices, I believe we spent about $30 for our meal which isn't bad for the great dinner we had

• by mememe

White River Fish House 5 Bass Pro Drive Branson, MO (417) 243-5100

If you want a great view of Lake Taneycomo you should try White River Fish House in Branson, MO. It is sitting on a dock in the middle of the lake. Located at the Branson Landing this is owned by the Bass Pro Shop and located behind it on the dock.

This restaurant is both rustic and charming and if you enjoy fishing you’ll love the decor, it’s geared towards the fishing world, did I

say Brass Pro owned this place. The White River Fish House has a great view as it was designed with several windows, as a matter of fact it is surrounded with windows.

The food servers were friendly, courteous and helpful. We got right in, no wait, which is unusual in Branson, but then it’s winter and the restaurant is fairly new. I ordered the catfish and hubby had the fried shrimp, we got a choice for our sides and I ordered the long ...

• grain and rice, he had fries. While we waited for our meals they brought us out a pan of cornbread in a skillet and it was very tasty, we both enjoyed it.

The food was fixed and served promptly and it was very good, nice size portions and we shared our meals and we both thought everything was great.

If you want to walk off that wonderful meal you can walk over to Bass Pro. Bass Pro is huge and you can spend an hour

or two just wandering aimlessly around it. The original Bass Pro is in Springfield, MO which is only about 30 miles away.

White River Fish House has moderate prices, I believe we spent about $30 for our meal which isn’t bad for the great dinner we had. If you are a fish lover, they have a variety of fish to choose from, such as Flounder, Walleye, Mahi, Mahi, and Salmon. The menu has many more seafood choices and I’d like to go back and try each and every one of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72002300590729/k2311a0220/2.20.08