The Taste of Home Baking Book  » Books  »
eBay
  • In the month of December and January is the best season of picnic and parties also
  • The author describe it step by steps which I like very very much
  • This book helps me a lot to make good and delicious cake at home
  • In my opinion you'll also love this cookbook

• by Paramita

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

In the month of December and January is the best season of picnic and parties also. My many friends said that I am a very good Cake Maker. To make a good testy cake there are many reasons behind it.

Because I read many book related cake. Recently I found a new book in ebay shop.

The book name is The Taste of Home

Baking Book. The Author and publisher name is - Reader’s Digest.

Price of the book is - US $21. 99 which is affordable for the general people.

This book has total 510 pages which are full of attractive photos, which showing how your recipes will turn out on your table. The book Weight: is 80.

0 oz. In this cookbook Reader’s Digest gives the art of cake-making and lots of ...

• recipe of cakes.

All of these recipes are very simple but very much testy. The author describe it step by steps which I like very very much.

At home if we read this book then we can be also very good Cake Maker. This book helps me a lot to make good and delicious cake at home.

Reader’s also mentioned that how to Bake Cake in our

home and how to serve it with decorations. In this book I fined many colorful photographs which are very attractive.

The cover is also looking very attractive and hardcover.

If you are also cake lover like me then it’s going to a very good book in your collection.

In my opinion you’ll also love this cookbook.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172002300560729/k2311a0220/2.20.08