Connie’s Antiques and Flea Market Joplin MO  » Shopping  »
5171 North Main Street, Joplin, MO, (417) 781-2602
  • I highly recommend checking this flea market out, some of the best deals I've ever got at a flea market have been at Connie's Antiques and Flea Market in Joplin, MO

• by mememe

Connie’s Antiques and Flea Market has a little bit of everything from antiques to garage sale items. Most of the spaces rented are shelves or cubicles, the nicer items are generally kept in the front and the junkier stuff is toward the back of the store.

We enjoy going to Connie’s because we always hit the 50% off

booths and there always seems to be several. This is a big flea market so the competition seems to be greater at Connie’s than any other flea market we’ve been to. Of course they are not all 50% off, I only wish they were, but we do get some great deals every time we go there.

The booths and shelves ...

• are maintained by individuals, you will find some cluttered and unorganized and others that have nicely displayed organized items. The lightening is good in most of the flea market but there are a few areas’ that are dark.

The staff seems to be friendly, there are usually a couple of ladies at the counter when we come in and they always

greet us.

Because of the size of Connie’s Antiques, Collectibles and Flea Market allow yourself time to browse, it usually takes a couple of hours to get through it. I highly recommend checking this flea market out, some of the best deals I’ve ever got at a flea market have been at Connie’s Antiques and Flea Market in Joplin, MO.

david says :

Are you moving to a new location and how much is a booth about 4 X 8 a month? And when do you let vendors stock thier booths? time of day and what days?

Chris Fitzgerald says :

Hey David, I am the web manager for Connies. It`s normally about 1-2 square foot, but I`m not sure the new store has a 4×8. It would be best to check out the store or call 417.781.2602. Vendors can stock their booths anytime the store is open which is Sunday through Friday 9am to 6pm, and Sat 9a-7p. Hope that helps. Chris

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242002300530729/k2311a0220/2.20.08