War of the Worlds (Movie 2005)
  • This is an interesting film to watch for the first time as you just want to see the outcome
  • To want to watch this movie more than once is strictly an individual experience, as I found that it does not have what it takes to hold me glued to my screen for another watch

• by Jermaine McKenzie
      This is an interesting film to watch for the first time as you just want to see the outcome. To want to watch this movie more than once is strictly an individual experience, as I found that it does

not have what it takes to hold me glued to my screen for another watch.

I heard there was a series that a book was made from, but, I never saw either, so I don’t know how true the movie is to the legacy of the series or book.

In any event, the focus was on one man’s take on the events that transpired with him and his family (mainly his son and daughter).

It shows what he ...

• War of the Worlds (Movie 2005)
      saw on the day the aliens landed, the terror that the aliens brought with them, and the struggle he had to overcome certain death.

This movie is a pretty straight forward film, and it ended to abrupt.

In the

end, it states that humans have earned the right to be alive on earth and aliens don’t stand a chance against what we can live with…you have to watch it to find out what that means.

While it’s not a blockbuster, it’s watchable.

Azriel says :

Yes it kind of lacking the closing part in a movie that won’t leave you much to think about what happened. I figured this would be a better one if it has been entirely direct with ita message.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11120130030231/k2311a0112/1.12.06