Axe perfume
  • For all the men the Axe perfume is the favourite brand of perfume

• by chintu

For all the men the Axe perfume is the favourite brand of perfume. I have a boy friend that is working as a software engineer.

Normally my boyfriend is a very stylish man and he is very choosy about the products of the things that he uses.

On his 27th birthday I wanted

to give him some special gift but I was little confused as to what gift to be given.

Finally I choose to give him the Axe perfume, which is his favourite.

When he opened the gift pack, which I had given him, he was very happy to see that.

I knew that the ...

• Axe perfume is his favourite perfume.

Actually the Axe perfume is very good in quality and we can get many kinds of fragrances to choose from in the Axe perfumes.

When my boyfriend walks around me, I can smell a very good aroma, which comes from him.

My mood and mind gets fresh

when I smell the aroma of the axe perfume.

Normally the axe perfume is liked by most of the men.

But I feel very sad because there are no axe perfumes for girls.

I have also heard him saying that he feels fresh and cool for the whole day while using the axe perfume.

Axe perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562002300270729/k2311a0220/2.20.08