Nevia soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even I like this soap a lot but I prefer to use it particularly in winter seasons

• by chintu

My husband is the great fan of the nevia soap. Actually he is using the nevia soap since 6 years and he has never thought of changing the soap, which he is using.

Even I like this soap a lot but I prefer to use it particularly in winter seasons.

The nevia soap is good because it is very soft and gentle.

It does not contain any kind of harsh chemicals and it is also having a very mild fragrance, which is good.

The colour is purely white.

It makes our skin soft and beautiful.

The nevia soap generally ...

• suits all types of skin.

My skin is little delicate but still the nevia soap best suits me.

During winter seasons my husband and me do not use any other kind of cold crèmes because the nevia soap contains the moisturisers and that is why it keeps of skin soft always.

My skin is also little allergic and that is why I only use the very good branded soaps for my skin.

Not only that now even my kids use the same soap.

I don’t use any kind of kids soap for my kids, because the nevia is best for my family.

ruchi jain says :

is this product multi emulsion type o w o, or w o w ? if no then which product of nevia is multi emulsion type ?

Galega says :

No, this soap is not multi emulsion type. For that, you may want to use liquid Nivea Creme in the form of a water-in-oil emulsion that has been introduced “for all-over body care”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312002300250729/k2311a0220/2.20.08