Olay white radiance  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was little impressed of it and I bought a pack of Olay white radiance crème to try

• by chintu

I had heard by most of my friends and my colleagues that the Olay white radiance is a perfect crème and it is very good for the skin. And I had also heard that this crème is just enough to be used and while using it we don’t need to use any

other crèmes or any other kind of cosmetics.

I was little impressed of it and I bought a pack of Olay white radiance crème to try.

I tried it on my face.

When I applied it on my face for the first time I felt slightly good.

After the ...

• application the feeling of my skin was good.

I did not feel my face oil or sticky.

Even after a long time I could feel or notice the freshness on my face.

And not only that after using this crème regularly on my face, the scars and the marks, which

were there on my face before, were lightened.

Really this crème is good and it works.

Really it is worthy.

And during the winter seasons I did not need to use any other cold crèmes as the Olay white radiance worked best for me in all the sense.

It is really good.

Olay white radiance
    shona says :

i am 25 year and i am finding few wrinkles and dark circle under my eye what should i use to improve my skin i need a glowing skin

Galega says :

Generally, wrinkles should not come at the age of 25 years old, especially age related wrinkles. There must be some other issues with your skin. A person continuously being in stress can see wrinkles and dark circles at any age. I would suggest you to have health diet, rich in Vitamin E, C and anti oxidants. Apart from that, you should avoid stress at any cost. You can try any normal cosmetic product. But, at this age, I wouldn’t suggest you to go for anti ageing cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312002300240729/k2311a0220/2.20.08