Parry’s refined pure sugar  » Food  »
  • Now it is a big headache for the housewife's to choose the good or the best products for her house
  • I have tried many brands of sugar for cooking before but now I can say that I am totally impressed and satisfied with the parry's refined pure sugar
  • The cost of this sugar is slightly more then the normal sugar but the quality is simply great

• by chintu

Now it is a big headache for the housewife’s to choose the good or the best products for her house. Especially while choosing the products for my kitchen.

It is also my responsibility to buy the good products for my house, and particularly for kitchen.

But I never take any chance in case of

the health of my children and my husband.

And that is why I always buy the standard and the good brand of products.

Such as the sugar, which I use for cooking, is simply great.

I use the Parry’s refined pure sugar.

It is normally available in all the stores.

The parry’s ...

• refined pure sugar is far better or the best of compared to the loose sugar or the other branded or packed sugar that is available.

I have tried many brands of sugar for cooking before but now I can say that I am totally impressed and satisfied with the parry’s refined pure sugar.

It is

so because the quality of this sugar is very good.

The colour is purely white.

And this sugar is processed and cleaned before packing.

So I don’t even need to clean up the sugar before I use it.

The cost of this sugar is slightly more then the normal sugar but the quality is simply great.

Parry's refined pure sugar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272002300230729/k2311a0220/2.20.08